Why?
Because Bo Sanchez is reading his works! I believe Bo Sanchez has a lot of great ideas because he reads a lot of great books from great minds of great authors. One of those is my new online mentor. By the way, I recently subscribed in his newsletter and believe me, I got tons of great information at that instant. Imagine that.
He's giving away a book which contains dozens of useful information about life, about writing a book, about secrets in the web, etc name it he has it. You can get this book as well by going to this link.
By the way, I forgot to mention his name. His name is Seth Godin. He has written 12 bestsellers that has been translated to 33 different languages.
To know more about him, visit his website : http://www.sethgodin.com/
Trust me, you'll learn a lot from his works. Also, I think it is best if you join his mailing list, for sure you won't regret it. To give you a sample of his works read the quoted article below.
If I had to pick one piece of marketing advice to give you, that would be it.
Now.
Make something happen today, before you go home, before the end of the week. Launch that idea, post that post, run that ad, call that customer. Go the edge, that edge you've been holding back from... and do it today. Without waiting for the committee or your boss or the market. Just go.
It's one of the short articles of Seth Godin but really powerful, concise and direct to the point. There's a lot more on his site.
One more note, I suggest you surround yourself with lots of people better than you. Why? So that you'll be able to learn more from their mistakes, from their experiences, from their failures, from their successes.
Okay, I think that's about it for this post. Until next post. Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing this to us. I have just subscribed to Seth Godin's blog. I expect to be blessed. May the Good Lord bless you more each day.
It's indeed worth sharing. Many thanks kuya elvin. May all of us be blessed and continue to grow spiritually, mentally and financially. Nice post kuya.
- A.B. (^c^,)™
http://techiemaxcorner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment