Highly Recommended Online Clubs

Recently, I've been learning and reading a lot. What am I reading? Just some free stuffs I got from these two highly recommended online clubs available. They're so generous in giving away lots of freebies from ebooks, interviews of successful people, tips and tricks on how to become successful in life. 

Do you want to be successful on your life? If yes, then I recommend the following online clubs. Click on the image for more information.

1. Cash In A Flash by multi-millionaires Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen
Click here to get CashInAFlashSecrets.com

If you've already read the books, Chicken Soup For The Soul, Nothing Down, The One Minute Millionaire, or Cracking The Millionaire Code, then you probably already know one of these guys. The Best Selling Authors and Multi-millionaires Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen are releasing their new book entitled the Cash In A Flash - Fast Money In Slow Times and their giving it away for FREE! Aside from this they'll be providing you with a lot of ebooks that would definitely help you to become rich.

2. Bo Sanchez' Truly Rich Club
Join the Truly Rich Club

Bo Sanchez is the author of 9 bestselling books and publisher of seven magazines. He engages in small business and real estate to raise up more micro-entrepreneurs among his countrymen. He frequently teaches and writes about financial literacy, believing that our poverty is hugely a product of people’s low financial I.Q. on subjects such as debt-management, saving, investing, and business. Be part of his Truly Rich Club to discover abundance in your life.

So what are you waiting for? Join now.

PS. I am also accepting articles for submission/publication on this site. Email me @ elvinperia@yahoo.com. There might be a surprise waiting for you. Thanks.

PS2. Special mention to Jomar and JanMck for introducing me to these clubs... :)

6 comments:

Jan Hilado said...

Hi kuya elvin! Your Cash In a Flash article seems familiar. :) Can you please include a link to that to my blog post? http://www.janmckhilado.com/2009/10/cash-in-flash-fast-money-in-slow-times.html

thanks and God bless!

Janmck Hilado
http://www.janmckhilado.com/

elvinperia said...

Okay. noted.. :)

Anonymous said...

yoku dekimashita. ;)

Jan Hilado said...

thanks kuya! :D we should exchange links. I'll put you on my blog roll. :)

elvinperia said...

@janmck sure! that'll be nice. send me your links so that i could place them as well on my blog roll.. :)

Michelle said...

Hi elvin,thanks for sharing this. Bo gave me a book entitled 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich..It was really helpful.Hopefully, i will join the truly rich club soon..
keep sharing your thoughts. God Bless

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails