Attended Jomar Hilario's Internet Marketing Workshop
Last March 28-29, I attended Jomar Hilario's Internet Marketing Workshop. This workshop opened my mind to the vast money making opportunities in the world wide web like blogging, creating sales letter, creating sales blog etc. It unlocked my skills as a HTML programmer (quite) and as a writer. This workshop really harnessed my computer skills to the next level.
Went to Puerto Princesa Palawan with Edel
Actually, a lot of firsts happened on this trip. Booked flights. Booked a hotel. Transfered reservation fees. Renewed my driver's license. Rode an airplane. Spilled a mocha frappe in an airplane (I'll never forget this experience). Met a cool tour guide (Ma'am Gloria, she definitely talks a lot!). Saw a lot of nature's wonders (Puerto Princesa Palawan is such a wonder). Saw a fighting monitor lizards. Met a couple who wants to travel a lot (imagine their flight cost them at around 1.5K each round trip!). After the trip we're invited by a Singapore-Philippines Association President to dine on his own restaurant in Malate.
Went on a business trip in Malaysia
Melisa, Tonie and I went to Avon Malaysia for a training. Just like in the Puerto Princesa Trip there are a lot of firsts happened on this event. Flew an international flight. Stamped my passport. Rode a train in an airport. Rode a right hand taxi. Rode a 110km/hour taxi while the taxi driver is opening his door (scary huh?). Got a Malaysian Ringgit. Slept in a hotel room alone. Saw a country with three different nationalities (Malaysian, Chinese, and Indian). Saw the Petronas Tower (amazing lights). Drank a sweetened milo in a plastic with straw (believe me, this is something new). Shared a book that changed the way I think of things (Michael Losier's Law of Attraction) with my boss and automatically it worked instantly without her opening/reading it. Went to Aquaria and Aquazone in Kuala Lumpur. Enjoyed a fish spa where my dead skin cells were eaten by fishes. And the best thing that happened in this trip? I got promoted!
Attended Kerygma Conference 2009 in Araneta Coliseum
The date is November 28-29. This is my first time to attend an event in Araneta Coliseum (second time in Kerygma Conference). All I can say is, amazing! This event is such a huge inspiration for us to dream big and win big in all areas in our lives. My mind was blown to the highest level. Bo Sanchez is such a talented man who wants everyone of us to be a champion. He's a great instrument of God's Love. I really experienced God's miracle in this two-day event. By the way, I'm with Edel, Marvin, Liz, Faye and Gerald.
More firsts (uncategorized)
Ordered a book in Amazon online. Created a social networking site in ning. Replaced my 5 year old CPU. Became part of company's First Friday Mass Choir (I'm the guitarist). Learned how to invest in stocks, mutual funds etc. Learned how to plan for the future finances. Been able to setup mid term goals. Won in a Christmas Party raffle (consolation prize but I still won, thanks to Law of Attraction!).
Got a mentor in real estate in the name of Ann Salvador (Crown Asia Condos) and Trace Trajano (more of online mentorship : buyfirstdeal.com), in our finances Rachelle Paunlagui (more of investing in stocks, mutual funds etc) and Dra. Dada Rosanes and Engr. Noel Arandilla of IMG (almost anything about investing), in internet marketing, Jomar Hilario and my spiritual mentor Bo Sanchez who taught us how to be a champion.
I believe that there are a lot more things and accomplishments that happened this year. I'm glad to say that 2009 is really our mentor year. Just like we planned last year, we will be looking for our mentors that will guide us in all aspect of our lives and it really happen. Now we have a couple of mentors guiding us in every step that we take. We ask them questions if we're uncertain. We seek for their advice. Believe me, they're priceless. I know these handful mentors of us will bring us to the top. These mentors will help us to conquer our fears and push us forward to achieving our dreams.
On my next post, I'll be sharing my fearless forecast for 2010.
P.S.1.You can have your own sets of mentor as well to start the year right. You can start by joining different online clubs if you don't like travelling often to different places. If you're looking for your online spiritual mentor, you can try listening to Bo Sanchez' talks and preachings for free in preacherinbluejeans.com. Or you can subscribe to KerygmaFamily where you can receive a lot of Bible reflections in your email daily, again this is for free. You can check the highly recommended site portion of this blog to know other online mentoring programs.
P.S.2. In case you're somewhere near in Makati area and have a spare time every Monday and Wednesday night or whole day Saturday, you can attend International Marketing Group's Wealth Academy Series. In this series, you'll learn about handling your finances that would definitely help you BIG TIME in the future. Did I mention that the first 3 series are free? I forgot to mention that IMG is located in 3/F King's Court I Building, 2129 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City.
2 comments:
The Good Lord has proven that no matter how well FENG SHUI describes a year as "bad," it's still gonna be good because the Good Lord stays with us every single time. As long as we walk with Him, our days are always fruitful, happy and simply awesome! Cheers to more firsts in the coming year. Let's keep working for a brighter future!
yeah.. :) more blessings to come.. I know I'm a blessing magnet as well.. Everything I want will come to me.. :)
Post a Comment