Lesson Learned : Act Now!

Yesterday Edel and I attended the second day of Jomar Hilario's Internet Marketing Workshop in Cubao Quezon City. I'm happy to see my Internet Marketing mentor, Jomar, again for the fifth time (fourth time this year). We facilitated the event. We've met a lot of acquaintances with the same mindset of getting rich through the use of technology, in this case the power of the Internet.

This is my second time to attend the Day 2 of the workshop. Day 2 is about creating your own online business. I remember that when I attended the workshop last March 27-28, 2009, I was overwhelmed. There's so much idea that I need to learn in order to setup my own business online. I was not able to grasp all of it. Thankfully, after the workshop yesterday, I was able to understand it more.

The greatest lesson I learn yesterday about the workshop is not about creating sales blog, not about creating an autoresponder, and not about becoming an affiliate marketer. The greatest lesson I learned is how to act now. Jomar keeps on saying these three powerful words are (1) ACT!, (2) ACT! and (3) ACT!.

I guess he's right. The only thing I need to do is to act. And the best time to act is now!

You might ask, why now? Do you have everything you need?

My answer is Oh Yes!

I have all the arsenals I need in order to succeed. I got my knowledge, my skill, my mentor, my Internet connection, my computer, my mentor, my sexy editor, my virtual assistant, my soon-to-be life partner, my time, my energy and everything I forgot to mention. They are all ready. They just need me to make use of them. They just need me to make that very first step towards that goal of becoming a multi-millionaire internet marketer and best selling author.

And you know what, I'm happy to say that I made my very first step.

I hope you will be able to make that first step too...

P.S. Before the end of 2009, I will be publishing my very first best selling book. So watch out for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said. ;)

-edel

Michelle said...

looking forward to reading your book..congrats in advance. God bless. continue to inspire us

elvinperia said...

to michelle and edel... thank you! :)

Mike said...

Oh yes you're absolutely right! We already all have what we need. I'm also looking forward to read your book.

elvinperia said...

@michael thanks for appreciating.. :) the pressure is on me.. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails