I Salute Truly Rich Billionaires


This morning, I read a news article from Yahoo Philippines about an 80 year old billionaire named Han Chang-Woo. He wants to give away all his money before he die in order to improve the relations of Japan and Korea. 

"I'm no longer interested in making money but in how to spend it," Han said. "These days I'm thinking about social responsibility activities all the time."

I believe that truly rich millionaires are really thinking not just about themselves but also how can they help in improving lives of other people. 

I salute Han Chang-Woo for being a truly rich millionaire.

By the way, here are some facts about Han Chang-Woo. Han Chang-Woo is the founder of Maruhan Corp., Japan's largest operator of pachinko parlors. He generates 30 trillion won ($27 billion) in annual revenue. 

Let's aim to be millionaires (or billionaires) so that we can help others. 

Until my next post,

PS. Be a truly rich millionaire! Join Bo Sanchez' Truly Rich Club and learn how to conquer the common external obstacles that always prevented you from moving forward on your road to becoming a truly rich millionaire. Click here to join Truly Rich Club.



Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

Related Posts with Thumbnails