Be Clear to Get What You Want


This morning, someone asked for my help with their automation concern. They want an excel file where in they’ll input their information and will give results automatically. 

However, we were discussing in circles because they were not sure of how they can do it. So, I told them that automation is just a process of simplifying the manual things we’re doing. If we don’t know how to do it manually, it will be very difficult for us to get the results that we want.

After our discussion, I realized that if we are not sure of the things that we want to have, the probability of not getting it will be high. Otherwise, the universe will conspire to give us what we want. 

As I was searching an image for this post, I stumble upon this Hugh Macleod's cartoon.
 
Do you think, the guy asking in this image will be a millionaire or an artist? My guess? Neither. Because he's unsure of what he wants.

I’m happy to be part of the universe that will conspire to give what you want. You are part of it as well. Keep on blessing others through your talents.

At your service,

PS. As my gift, I have created a website that would definitely help you with your Microsoft Excel problems.Check it out to see tutorial videos of Microsoft Excel.  You may click the link below for more details.


PS1.  Here's a great opportunity you can't miss. Bo Sanchez will be having his Truly Rich Seminar this coming November 13. From what I have heard, the seminar is fully booked already. But, here's the good news, Bo Sanchez is giving away three free tickets to Truly Rich Seminar. Do you want to know how?


Yes! I want to attend Truly Rich Seminar but I'm far from Metro Manila.


Get your free life lessons.
Enter your email address below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails