I learned a lot from these events. I learned how to manage my finances through IMG lectures. I learned more about myself through Feast Laguna. I experienced God’s awesome creation with our nature trips to Majayjay and Pagsanjan. I learned Philippines history through Viaje del Galeon. The most important thing of all, I gained friends through these experiences.

As I recall, I think we have made more friends and acquaintances this year as compared to last year. You can see on the right some photos with friends this year.
For more photos, check out my facebook page.
The time I spend on the new friends and acquaintances I have this year may be short. But I know a lot of them are friends that I can keep for a long period of time.
Someday, these people will help us in one way or another. Who knows, they might be the person we need to help us in our dream wedding. Who knows, they might be the person that can allow us to have that multi-million business project going. Who knows, they might be the person that can enable us to travel around the world. Who knows, they might be the person that can assist us in building our own school.
We definitely don’t know.
But there is still a huge possibility that people helping us in the future is in that acquaintances.
I suggest you get to know more people as well.
Your friend,
eLviN
PS. Get Bo Sanchez’ inspiring book plus his 7 session video and audio course, Relationship Reborn. Just sign up as an Executive Member of Bo Sanchez’ Family Reborn Club and receive 10 other blessings everyday and every month. It will definitely bless your family in an incredible way.
By the way, this course has blessed thousands of families already. It’s now your turn. Relationship Reborn is now a powerful Seminar-in-a-box that will bless your life. Listen to it or watch it in the comforts of your home. I know it will create miracles for you and for your family.
Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below
0 comments:
Post a Comment