The Fence

As I was browsing my old documents I stumbled upon this file. I thought I posted this already in my blog but to my surprise I didn't. I read it again and it is really worth sharing. So I hope you enjoy the story.

Edel and I attended the Basic Communication Skills Workshop sponsored by Laguna Feast and facilitated by the Light of Jesus Training Ministry. It was held at the Casa del Nino Montessori School in Pacita Complex, San Pedro Laguna. 

It was a memorable experience. Edel and I learned a lot from this workshop and we’re excited to be back next week for more! Just this day, we discussed three out of five modules. The speakers are highly knowledgeable of the topic and they’re highly entertaining. The speakers are full of energy. In fact at the beginning of time, they are form of energies encapsulated in the form human beings. 

Here's a story from that workshop that made a mark in my heart. 

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there.”

The little boy then understood how powerful his words were. He looked up at his father and said “I hope you can forgive me father for the holes I put in you.”

“Of course I can,” said the father.
Let's be careful with our words.

Until my next post!


PS. If you liked the story feel free to share it to everyone by clicking on the icon above the blog post title. Feel free to share it to your facebook friends, twitter followers, or you can email this to your friends. Who knows this story might change some people's lives.

PS1. Do you want to earn semi-passive income online? My mentor Bo Sanchez is offering everyone an online business through his Truly Rich Club. I've been blessed by this club through Godwhispers, Bo Sanchez' audio and video seminars and through Bo Sanchez' newsletters that helped me what to buy/sell in the stock market. I know this can help you too. I'll be honest with you, I'll be earning a commission if you become a member through the link above but that's nothing with what you'll receive. 

PS3. Here's a great Apple Gadget that can change your life check out this site. You'll be thanking me for sure after getting this!



Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails