Laguna Feast, Boxing fight, bonding night, a new layout and a new domain

I had a fantastic weekend!

Why?

Four reasons.

First reason, I now have my own domain (didn’t you notice that the URL of this site is now www.elvinperia.com and not http://elvinperia.blogspot.com?). Of course some of you might ask what happened to elvinperia.blogspot.com well, let’s say that it reached a new level to SERVE you more stories, more articles that are close to my heart. You might as well notice that the political ads and other ads present in the previous layout are gone. I retained some ads that are highly recommended. These ads can definitely help you in the future (Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club, Amaia Scapes, Trevi Towers, IMG and Cash in A Flash). These products/services are my top picks!

Speaking of SERVICE, Edel and I went to Laguna Feast yesterday and Jon Escoto (the preacher) gave a powerful talk on the key to prosperity. The Laguna Feast is my second reason. His talk was about SERVICE. We've been waiting for a Laguna Feast (see Edel's article) and now we're happy that our wish comes true (Law of Attraction is really great!). He said that in order for us to prosper (or to be rich) we need to serve, serve and serve. It may seem a lot of work (yes it is) but the fruits will be abundant if we do it right. Jon Escoto suggested the following things: In order to prosper we need to increase service scale and customer service satisfaction.

To demonstrate this clearly, let's take a look at Manny Pacquiao. Do you know why he’s rich? Two reasons. First reason, he has taken his boxing to the highest level. In fact on his latest fight with Clottey which happened on Dallas Stadium has 51,000 viewers (imagine that scale!) and add the millions of people watching the fight in Malls, in their homes etc. Second reason, he gives viewers a good reason to like his fight. He’s so fast combined with powerful punches. Boxing fans are excited how Manny Pacquiao beats his opponents. People, especially Pinoys are very much satisfied with his performance. He makes us proud to be Pinoy.

That's how service scale and customer service satisfaction applies. By the way, Manny Pacquiao's victory or rather the bonding with my uncle and cousins during the fight is the third reason why I had a fantastic weekend.

The fourth reason: I managed to meet my friends and schoolmates from grade school (time flies so fast!). We had a nice chit chat, delicious food and fun bonding time. I can’t wait for our next get together.As evidence, you can see our pictures in my facebook page.

Though these activities were very tiring, I'm happy I got to invest my precious time with my priorities in life. Spiritual, Relationships, and Work. How about you? How did your weekend go through? I hope it's aligned with your priorities in life as well.

Until my next post!

PS. I hope you love the new look of my blog. If in case you also have a need for a personal or business website, you are very much welcome to send me a message. I’d be very much willing to help you make one. Believe me, I’m very good at designing websites just like this (I’m an MS Excel guru too).

PS1. I’m inviting you to attend the Laguna Feast. That’s every Saturday right after the 4PM anticipated mass in Pavillion Mall Biñan Laguna. We can arrange our transportation if you’re coming from the Calamba area. Believe me you’ll be blessed!



Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

4 comments:

Jan Hilado said...

Wowoweeeee! So cool kuya!! hehehe! This is the Magnolia Template am I right? hehehe! cool! :D I'ma change your link in my link list na. ;)

P.S.
And by the way,, just want to let you know that CIAF has not been online for months (i think) already. I can't even access your Aff link already so I just deleted mine. hehe! (maybe you haven't noticed ba ^^)

Jan Hilado said...

And by the way,, saw your feedjit.. Google is already indexing your new domain. Nice! Congratz kuya! :D

elvinperia said...

Haha.. Thanks.. Cge. I'll remove it as well.. Hmmm. do you have any banners that i can use? :D

Regarding your second comment. Mountain View is from Google? haha.. i didn't know that.. :D

elvinperia said...

And by the way, you're right. this is magnolia template! :D I like it a lot!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails