Guidelines in Creating Affirmations

Edel shared her insights about our retreat that happened last Holy Week. That retreat made us realize how blessed we are because of the talents, treasures and time that we have. It made us focus even more on the dreams and aspirations we want to achieve for our life as we discover our life's purpose.

One valuable takeaway I've had was how to create powerful affirmations. And I'm going to share with you guidelines in creating affirmations as suggested by Jack Canfield.

    1. It should be positive.
    2. It should start with "I am"
    3. It should be in present tense
    4. It should be specific
    5. It should contain a -ing verb form
    6. It should contain a feeling word such as happily, gratefully, etc.
    7. It should be brief
    8. It should be personal


Until my next post,

By the way, here's an example of an affirmation by Bo Sanchez called the Feast Declaration of Abundance



Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails