God surprised me through Kerygma Family and Amazon.com

Yesterday, I was blessed. In fact, I'm super blessed not just yesterday but everyday. It's true that the abundance of universe is everywhere. I'm blessed to have this kind of abundance. I can affirm that everything I need comes to me. Wow. I can’t imagine that my opening phrases for this post are my wealth beliefs. I just can’t contain the feeling.

Okay. What made me say that I’m super blessed?

I received something unexpected yesterday. I got my ordered books from Amazon.com. I was surprised that Amazon delivered one week ahead of schedule! With this, I give Amazon.com's service two thumbs up! By the way, here are the books I’ve ordered from Amazon.com.
  1. Switch by Chip Heath and Dan Heath authors of the best-selling book Made to Stick. 
  2. Linchpin by Seth Godin author of thousands of great articles (check out his blog at www.sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog) and books such as Tribes, Purple Cow, The Dip, and my ever favorite Permission Marketing
  3. Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson

     
Soon I’ll be releasing my reviews for these awesome books. So stay tuned.

But wait there's more, I also received a copy of May and June issues of Kerygma Magazine. Hats off to Kerygma Family for constantly giving me my copy every month.

I’m blessed to have known these authors who have a lot of profound ideas they’re willing to share. I’m blessed to have mentors who introduced me to these authors. Cool right?

Until my next post.

eLviN


PS. If you haven't notice, I added my list of highly recommended books! I suggest you to take time to check them out. Believe me, it changed the way I think. It helped me to have that learn-it-all attitude. It urged me to find mentors that are constantly helping me in achieving my goals. In case you're looking for mentors, email me at ask@elvinperia.com I can provide you a list of mentors that can help you with your financial and spiritual life.


Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

2 comments:

Michael said...

WOW!!! I haven't read any books from SETH GODIN. Can't find in nearest SM. Be blessed more!!! :)

elvinperia said...

Hi Michael,

try reading one or subscribe on seth's blog. He has a lot of ideas.. very interesting ideas. :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails