Good Friday. Yesterday is really a Good Friday.
I had a great day.I had a super-duper-awesome-cool-great-Good-Friday. Edel and I had a great chit chat discussing our future. We are happy that we projected our expenses for the years to come. And I am proud that we shared it to Marvin, our soon-to-be business partner.
It’s a bit of a challenge because as of the moment we are on the process of increasing our monthly income to meet or exceed our ideal expenses. The good news is if our rough estimations are correct and the expected variables fall exactly where we base our computations, we will be retiring at the age of 43. That will be 18 years from now.
I’m excited to declare it. I am retiring on my 43rd birthday! On that day, I see myself living on investments. This will become possible because my investments are continuously growing on an average of 20% per annum. This is enough to sustain our expenses for the years to come. On that day, I’m the happiest person sharing my life fulltime with my family. Mark that day, March 1, 2028 is my freedom day!
As I am writing this, I’m having goose bumps.
How will that come to reality? Here are my
Top Reasons to Win.
1. I believe that I am a family man. I am an excellent provider for my family. I love seeing my family have their needs satisfied. I am committed in sharing my quality time with my loved ones.
2. I believe that life should be enjoyed. We only have one life and one life to live. I am committed to live my life to the fullest by going to beautiful places all over the world to experience God’s awesome creation.
3. I believe that I am a great communicator. The things I knew that I can greatly help others are worth sharing. In line with this, I am committed to share to everyone the things that helped me grow through my blogs, my books, my talks, and my actions.
4. I believe that in every aspect of my life I deserve to have mentors that are always there to bring out the best in me. I am committed in attracting these powerful mentors that can help me grow my relationship to GOD, my finances, my relationships, my businesses, and everything else.
5. I believe that it is just right to return all the good things, praise and glory to our Creator. In line with this, I am committed to serve HIM with everything I have. This includes my music skills, my financial wisdom, my computer skills, and everything I have.
Before I end this article, I want to share with you that most of us have plans in our office. We plan to meet our deadlines for our projects. We plan to adhere to our production schedules. We plan to meet our boss’ expectations. We plan for our summer getaways and many other things you can think of. Most of us miss out this one important thing. These planning activities are meant for us to plan bigger things which are our life, our future.
Sadly, most of us don’t realize it. Most of us never thought of this idea. But it is never too late unless you start planning for your future now.
Until my next post!
eLviNPS1. There will be a Grand Feast in SMX Convention center on Easter Sunday April 4, 2010 8AM to 12PM. Admission is free.There will be an Easter Mass, powerful worship and the preaching of the Word. Bo Sanchez will be preaching about
OVERCOME! - How to turn your stumbling blocks into stepping stones. This is a great way to celebrate your Easter Sunday.
PS2.Bo Sanchez released a new ebook about investing entitled "My Maid Invests in the Stock Market". This ebook is exclusively distributed to his
Truly Rich Club Members. If you wish to read his book I suggest that you visit Truly Rich Club now (who knows this could change your life). Again here's the link to
Truly Rich Club by Bo Sanchez.
PS3. For those who are near Metro Manila, you might want to keep your Wednesday nights booked with the
International Marketing Group's WEALTH ACADEMY Series where you can learn how to get yourself out of the rat race for free. Email me at
projects@elvinperia.com for more details
0 comments:
Post a Comment