GMA Special (Votebook) : 2010 Presidential Elections

I salute GMA 7 for providing us a scoop on every candidate for our 2010 Presidential Elections through their 2010 Election Special Coverage: Votebook. This is worth sharing so that we know more about the 2010 presidential candidates particularly their Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth.

Noynoy Aquino




Joseph Ejercito Estrada




Richard Gordon




Jamby Madrigal




Nicanor Perlas




JC Delos Reyes



Gilbert Teodoro




Eddie Villanueva




Manny Villar




Please vote wisely this coming May 2010 National and Local Elections.

eLviN

PS. Historically every after Election here in the Philippines the stock prices are going up. I would suggest that you can start investing NOW in stock market to have that strong headstart for your investments in the future. But before you do that be sure to equip yourself with enough financial intelligence. I suggest you meet my financial mentors who taught me a lot about my finances especially how money works. Email me at ask@elvinperia.com for more details.

Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails