For the past couple of days, I have been planning to write about these topics : the continuation of the Aim for Greatness Series, the simple formula for success, prophesying your future, and some excel tips I want to share. None of these topics are published.
What's happening? Am I depressed? Am I busy?
Nope. Actually I'm very happy for the past couple of days. Yes I'm busy but I'm very happy. I'm happy to spend some quality time with my friends, my family and most importantly my Edel.
Facebook, YFC and It's Your Birthday activities reconnect me with my high school friends. Survivor Philippines with my family and the school business and Heroes/House TV Series with Edel. (By the way, I'm loving House. We're currently watching the whole Season 1 for the past couple of days. Thanks to Neil for giving me a copy of the previous seasons.)
Juggling different activities is tiring but I know I'm enjoying every second of it. This is probably the reason why I'm happy, being able to accomplish a lot of tasks.
Now I know, my mind wonders so much hindering me to come up with one cohesive thought. Thus, preventing me to write a blog entry.
But for tonight I'm glad I have created another masterpiece.
Until my next posts. Hopefully, it's the continuation of the Aim for Greatness Series.
0 comments:
Post a Comment