I believe most of you have your own individual stories to tell. I have one as well but I'm really thankful that we, my family and my love ones were not greatly affected as compared to other parts of Luzon which brings me to my topic for today. Be thankful.
As we speak, there are thousand families in evacuation centers. They don't have enough food. They don't have a proper shelter. They've lost almost everything. Most of them does not know where and how to start all over again. Perhaps, they know where to start but they are afraid. Afraid that they might lost everything again.
But the good news is that there are a lot of people willing to help. A lot of them are willing to build everything that was destroyed. A lot of them are willing to gain everything that was lost. If that moment comes, we should be thankful.
This article is not for those affected by the typhoon alone. This article is applicable to all of us as well. Everything we experience, everything we encounter give thanks. Whether it's a blessing or a curse, good or bad, give thanks.
But you might ask, why should I give thanks if bad stuff comes my way? Well, if that happens, change your mindset, be optimistic and be thankful. Be thankful because you have a learning opportunity ahead of you. Be thankful because after your experience with that bad stuff and remembering all the things that you've learned, you'll become a better person.
I know this is a cliche, diamonds are formed under extreme temperature and pressure. You are a diamond in the making, so be thankful.
Hope this helps. Until my next post.
PS. Be thankful!
2 comments:
You have another wonderful article today and I congratulate you for that. Indeed, the Good Lord is blessing you and making you an instrument of hope and love to everyone. I hope to read more soon.
@Edel wow. thanks.. :) will be posting more articles soon..
Post a Comment