Gratefulness

I consistently write on my thank you journal the following statements:

  1. Thank you for the generous people who are willing to share their treasures, their talents and their time to me now and always.
  2. Thank you for the people appreciating the things I’m doing now and always.
I was surprised that these things unfold right before my eyes. 

I don't know if you've seen our prenuptial photos posted this morning. They’re awesome! And here’s one more thing that made that photos awesome – they’re free! Can you imagine that? These great photographers are really giving away their talents and their time just to make other people happy. 

Not only that today, I got two slices of cake, a free ride on my way home, and a sexy fiancé waiting to give me a sweet hug and a kiss.

Haaay. I'm really blessed.

For the second statement, just this morning, I got a lot of phone calls and interruptions from my office mates needing my help to solve their Excel and automation problems - from SUMIF functions, to generating report using a batch file, to generating an automated excel based tool and a lot more. They were calling me because they appreciate the things I did for them and they wanted me to help them even more.


And I love that feeling!
I love the feeling of being interrupted.
I love the feeling of being wanted.
I love the feeling of being appreciated.
I love the feeling of sharing the things I know that can really help other people.
I love the feeling of helping other people in solving their problems.
This is my dream. And it is happening already.
Law of attraction really works.

Until my next post,


Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails