I'm blessed!

There are a lot of reasons for me to say about the things that happened this week but these are the top blessings I received for the week.

We got six new books. Last Saturday we went to Pavilion Mall in Binan to attend the Feast Laguna. We were so early that time that we decided to drop by to National Bookstore to buy a card for the Christening of our friend’s daughter. We stumbled upon a portion of books on sale and I noticed Robert Allen’s* Creating Wealth for hundred bucks. Inspired by what we’ve found, we kept on seeing great books after great books until we got a handful. I decided that I can have a budget of one thousand bucks for everything we can find. This limiting factor enabled us to really pick the best among the rest. In short, we got six books for only P1,400. The additional 400 was contributed by Edel because we think that the six books we got are the best (in that pile of books on sale). 

We got the following books
1. Why We Buy, The Science of Shopping
2. Marketing To Women
3. Career Warfare, 10 Rules for Building a Successful Brand
4. Asian Godfather, Money and Power in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
5. What Color Is Your Parachute, A Practical Manual for Career Changers
6. Creating Wealth, Retire in 10 Years

I’m blessed because I have the resources to buy books that would really help us in our future. I’m blessed to have great authors that will be renting a portion of my mind. They will challenge me to be the best person I can be. I’m blessed to have a great friend, life partner and soon to be wife that have the same mindset as mine. I’m really enjoying my days with her.

Not only that. I was blessed to have a time to look for a card (or a gift) for our friend’s daughter which led me to sharing another great blessing I received this week: bonding with friends.

The Christening of our friend’s daughter enabled us to bond with our friends. It was an amazing experience to reconnect with them. I admit that we encountered a challenging weather. On our way to the church we were met by a heavy rain which flooded our roads in a very short span of time. Good thing we had a friend who’s willing to fetch us (thanks Sho). We arrived at the church on time for the Christening.


We had fun talking to them, listening to their stories, singing with them, eating with them, in short bonding with them. No thunderstorm or typhoon can prevent us from having a great time.

Upon writing the blessings I got this week, I realize these things.

Blessings are everywhere; we just need to realize it’s there.

The best things can be found when we look for it.

A great friend is there when you need it.

No thunderstorm or typhoon can prevent us from having a great time.

Here's the best realization, God is a great orchestrator of events. All these things will not happen without Him.

Until my next post.


PS. For more photos of the Christening and the bonding event that happened after, check out the Christening and Biglaang Group Date Photo Album in Facebook

PS1. Enjoy relationships even more by joining Bo Sanchez' latest online club Family Reborn. It offers a great way to restore broken relationship or strengthen strong relationships. For seven months, Family Reborn subscribers will receive ten blessings that will definitely improve your relationships. To know more about Family Reborn check out this link. www.familyreborn.com.



*In case you didn’t know, Robert Allen is famous for his nothing down technique in real estate. He also co-authored One Minute Millionaire and Cash in a Flash (together with Mark Victor Hansen), two of the greatest books I’ve read about generating fast income streams.



Get your free life lessons. Enter your email address below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails