By the way, Edel and I created a business blog. It is a blog requested by our client (yes we had a client) for their business. I think we made a good one. You can visit this business blog by clicking on this link. Comments and feedback are highly recommended. You may post them at the comment section of this post.
Another thing, I've made a portal where in all of our blogs are showcased. I really like the template used in that blog. I'm happy because promoting all of our blogs are easy because I'm just sharing one link and not a dozen. To date we already created at around forty blogs. Forty blogs are not easy to maintain but thanks to draft.blogger.com it became possible. We're currently in the process of creating another forty before the year ends. Click here to view the one link blog portal...Again comments are highly appreciated.
Lastly, I'm happy that I receive my google adsense personal identification number yesterday. Woohoo.. Now I am certified google adsense publisher. I've been waiting for it since July 31, 2009. Luckily, I got it yesterday.
That's it for this post. Thanks for the time. Until next post.
Again feel free to post your comments... :) God Bless.
1 comments:
awesome!
Post a Comment