The Problem of Attachments
-
One day, I was talking to a young woman who said, “I want to quit my job!
My job is killing me. I’m so stressed. I’m getting sick. I have hair loss.
I can...
A collection of valuable thoughts and information by Elvin Peria
4 comments:
fix this template, you created a uber long link somewhere in the gadgets in the sidebar.
so the post disappears into the bottom.
Selectively remove each sidebar item.
And then check.
Then put it back.
Until you see steve jobs on the right.
Hi,
Thank you for the comment.
The template works well with Mozilla and Internet Explorer but I noticed that it does not work well with Safari and Google Chrome.
I'm currently fixing the template for it to work in any browsers.
Anyway, I'll try your tip.
Thanks!
Chrome on a mac. Same pa rin.
Hi. Thank you for your comment. The template is now working in the new version of Google Chrome.
Here's the link to download it.
http://filehippo.com/download_google_chrome/download/f7c80d1dcee7c9fb47c0e8edbc04e918/
Thanks!
Post a Comment