I have tools. I have something that tells me that my site is improving aside from Adsense. These are called widgets.
There are a lot of widgets found in the world wide web. Some are just fancy but others are very useful. On this post I'll be sharing some widgets that I'm using.
These are the three widgets my blogs can't live without.
1. Feedjit
2. Flagcounter
3. WhosAmongUs
Basically these three widgets have the same function. They tell me where the visitors are coming from, what time they made their visit and how did they saw my site. Isn't it great?
If they have the same functionality, why did I use them simultaneously? Answer? Because each has its own limitations.
Anyway, I've changed my mind, I don't want to discuss these three widgets in full detail on this blog post. Just check out my sites to see how they work. Okay?
Here's the link to my blog sites.
By the way, before I forgot, these three widgets can be found at the right sidebar of this blog below the Featured Video in MoviesIn3D.
Feel free to comment.
That's it for this post. Until next post. Thanks! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment